Is the earth fundamentally unsuitable for humans?
"The gods were astronauts" is the basis of my reflections.
This page reflects a hypothesis, not a truth.
Have you ever wondered why we have such a hard time walking up steep stairs? Why normal people can only jump upwards as high as their own height? Why do intelligent creatures have to have two legs and walk upright? Are we stranded on the wrong planet at the right distance from the sun? Is the Earth's gravity too strong for bipedal beings?
In the following you will find a hit parade of the surface gravity of different planets of our solar system. I have also listed the important moons of the major planets. One never knows. On Titan (Saturn) there is an atmospheric pressure which is much higher than on Earth. In addition one finds there very many biological materials, which "ironically meant" it may not exist at all, but in the meantime are iced.
In connection with Titan (Saturn's moon) - that could be our origin planet in my opinion - I have written down my daring theory about the origin of mankind.
|Planet||Gravity in m/s2
on the surface
|Io (Moon of Jupiter)||1,79||0,183|
|Ganymede (Moon of Jupiter)||1,43||0,146|
|Titan (Moon of Saturn)||1,35||0,14|
|Europa (Moon of Jupiter)||1,314||0,134|
|Callisto (Moon of Jupiter)||1,236||0,126|
|Triton (Moon of Neptune)||0,78||0,0795|
1. Have the gods made a gross mistake?
1.1 The mistake of the gods
In Enuma Elish (Sumerian clay tablets) "the gods" have wanted to create their own servants from the genetic basis of an instigator to the war. This had to go wrong. The history of mankind teaches us that.
However, this is also consistent with Adam and Eve of the Hebrew religion and the Bible. A couple that did not want to keep to the order. So also there a "mistake of God". Also there two persons who did not want to keep to the order.
Then why didn't the "gods" simply settle down on our planet and had to create an "image" of themselves instead?
Then why didn't the "gods" just settle down on our planet and had to create a "likeness" of themselves instead?
So similar numbers and similar beings in the religious texts.
2. the creation of human in the ancient religious texts
Deliberately, I start with ancient religious texts. Very many religions mention the gods in the sky. However, in some indigenous religions of the South Seas, the gods sit in volcanoes, mountains and in the depths of the sea. Not in the sky.
For what reason, then, must the gods come from heaven?
Too often we are confronted with the fact that the gods sit in the sky. Not in a tree, or a volcano, or anywhere else. Even in ancient Greek religion, Zeus gathers his subjects in the center of the universe. Not on the Olymp. Besides, it is to be clarified also when, from where, how and why the gods came on the earth.
Why did human beings have to be created anew?
The religious texts of different religions give us an insight into this problem.
2.2 Bible (Torah) - Genesis Chapter 1
"God" created his image.
Why does God have to condescend to human beings?
26 Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, like us. They shall rule over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."
27 God created man in his image, in the image of God he created him. Male and female he created them.
28 God blessed them and God said to them: Be fruitful and multiply, fill the earth and subdue it ...
God created an image of himself. Probably a human being, which was genetically closely related to him. In sentence 26, "God" speaks in the "we" form. He does not seem to be alone. In this sentence, animals and plants seem to have already existed on earth.
Why on earth does God need to create a human being who is like Him? Couldn't he produce something better suited to the earth?
2.3 Genesis chapter 2
16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Thou shalt eat of every tree of the garden;
17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil thou shalt not eat: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
The tree of knowledge must have been something instructive and it held knowledge that Adam and Eve were not allowed to know.
This is also in accordance with the Book of Enoch. The Lord does not want people to learn this knowledge. It seems that people should multiply "naked" and "ignorant".
2.4 Genesis chapter 3
Eve seemed to be curious and wanted to "know". She doesn't just cheekily take a fruit down from the tree, but wants to know what's going on. In this day and age, one can only agree with her.
Well done Eva!
We must also know that Eve took the fruit of her own free will, without being tempted or provoked by anyone else or anything. Eve did it absolutely of her own free will.
Nowhere can you read that someone or something induced them to do so..
6 And the woman saw that of the tree it was good to eat, and that it was pleasant to the sight, and that it was a goodly tree, because it made wise: and she took of the fruit, and did eat, and gave to her husband also, and he did eat.
7 Then both their eyes were opened, and they perceived that they were naked; and they plaited fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.
Now the " knowledge " emerges. The realization of the
Hygiene Privacy Shame Dress braiding
and much more.
As already indicated before, "naked" could also mean "ignorant" or "have-less". A perfect translation of the old texts is not possible.
In chapter 3 of Genesis, Adam and Eve can suddenly weave fig leaves together and create aprons. So the tree of knowledge must have been something very instructive that was spreading knowledge.
2.5 The Book of Enoch - Chapter 8
In this chapter we guess that the earthlings did not know anything yet and that the Lord did not want them to come to knowledge. For this reason, The Fallen Angels fell into disfavor. Because they spread "knowledge" on earth.
1 And Azazel taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tinctures.
2 And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways.
3 Semjaza taught enchantments, and root-cuttings,
Armaros the resolving of enchantments,
Baraqijal taught astrology,
Kokabel the constellations,
Ezeqeel the knowledge of the clouds,
Araqiel the signs of the earth,
Shamsiel the signs of the sun, and
Sariel the course of the moon.
The Fallen Angels take care of humans and teach them various things.
The angels teach people the simple medicine from herbs and even writing. Astronomy and astrology were also there. Even the making of weapons.
It stands out that Azazel must have been quite a knowledgeable angel. For he taught not only weapon making but also the art of makeup and jewelry making.
This must have pissed off this prudish "God".
"God" wanted to have servants, after all. Even better slaves and now these slaves had weapons. Damn it! Will the Lord have exclaimed.
1 And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them.
2 And they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants.
Chapter 8, phrases 1-3, Book of Enoch
In the following chapter 8, sentences 1-3, the misdeeds of the fallen angels are then enumerated. Here again, the translators of the Book of Enoch do not seem to be in harmony with each other.
1 And Azazel taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tinctures. 2 And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. 3 Semjaza taught enchantments, and root-cuttings, Armaros the resolving of enchantments, Baraqijal taught astrology, Kokabel the constellations, Ezeqeel the knowledge of the clouds, Araqiel the signs of the earth, Shamsiel the signs of the sun, and Sariel the course of the moon.
The fallen angels take care of humans and teach them various things. Also the weapon production. From this we can conclude that the existing people on earth were enemies among themselves.
The angels teach people simple medicine from herbs and even how to write. Astronomy and astrology were also included. It stands out that Azazel must have been quite a knowledgeable angel. He taught not only weaponry but also the art of make-up and jewellery making.
That must have pissed off this prudish "god".
"God" wanted servants, after all. Even better slaves and now these slaves had weapons. Damn! The Lord will have exclaimed.
In Enoch, chapter 8, point 3, it becomes clear that incantations is the wrong translation. Solutions are mainly known in mathematics, but also solutions to problems or other things.
Chapter 9, phrases 1, 4, 6
1 And then Michael, Uriel, Raphael, and Gabriel looked down from heaven and saw much blood being shed upon the earth, and all lawlessness being wrought upon the earth. ... 4 And they said to the Lord of the ages: 'Lord of lords, God of gods, King of kings, and God of the ages, the throne of Thy glory (standeth) unto all the generations of the ages, and Thy name holy and glorious and blessed unto all the ages! ... 6 Thou seest what Azazel hath done, who hath taught all unrighteousness on earth and revealed the eternal secrets which were (preserved) in heaven, which men were striving to learn:
"The mysteries of primeval times" (Enoch, II.9.6) point to various things:
a) That an enormous knowledge must have existed.
b) That in the temporal background a primeval time was. So a former higher civilization must have existed.
c) That this primeval time had taken place in the sky.
The last hypothesis the author wants to write as a theory that the primeval time would have taken place in the sky.
If one does not interpret, but takes the words of the Book of Enoch as they are, then the primeval times should have already ended.
By this I mean already in the times of Adam and Eve.
What was that primeval time? How many years before had she been?
Perhaps the fallen angels have put a spoke in the Lord's wheel. In part II, chapter 39, point 1 of the book of Enoch, it becomes clear to you that there are already out-elects who have to mix with the children of men.
Ch. 39 And it shall come to pass in those days, that the children of the elect and of the saints shall descend out of high heaven, and their seed shall become one with the children of men.
So the insemination of the already existing population of the earth. However, this goes only if both "the angels" or "saints" of the sky, and the inhabitants of the earth are genetically very similar with each other. So all people with 2 legs.
2.6 The human being as an ignoramus
The context of chapters 8 and 9 of the Book of Enoch roughly coincide with the Tree of Knowledge of Genesis, in the Bible/Torah.
In other words, people were not allowed to be instructed. The Lord wanted naked ignoramuses on earth, not scientists.
People should serve and believe and deliver what they produce to the Lord.
On the other hand, the Book of Enoch reveals to us that the guardians of heaven could easily reproduce with the daughters of the earth. So they were mammals from the same genus as man, with matching DNA.
In the Book of Moses, in the Bible/Torah, it becomes clear how man had to serve. Moses had to wipe out whole cities, kill women and children. The so captured metals Moses had to deliver to the Lord. So a lord who urgently needed metals.
Thereby one realizes that man was not allowed to know what God wanted to do with these metals. I could not find that out.
But on the other hand,
Why did the gods think it would be better to leave people in ignorance? Were the gods not capable of guiding people on earth?
Educated people could certainly have collected even more materials. They could have helped the gods more widely.
Were there perhaps internal struggles among the gods?
This was effectively the case with the Annunaki. In the Abrahamistic religions these fights have been connected with Satan. Whereby "Satan" is not a name, but a not yet translated term. It means "opponent".
2.7 Enuma Elish (sumerian)
Also in the Sumerian tablets we find again the creation of man. Also here the gods sit in the heavens and not in the trees.
The tablets of the Enuma Elish differ from the Book of Enoch in that a pre-existing population on earth is not described.
But in other Sumerian tablets, like the Nippur Tablet, which reproduces an almost identical Flood, as it is described in the Bible/Torah.
2.7.2Enuma Elish - Tablet 6
1. When Marduk heard the word of the gods, 2. His heart prompted him and he devised a cunning plan. 3. He opened his mouth and unto Ea he spake 4. That which he had conceived in his heart he imparted unto him: 5. I want to bring blood together and form bones, (Marduk wants to create humans) 6. I want to bring into being the lullu, whose name shall be "human being". (Lullu = human being) 7. I want to create the Lullu human being, 8. That the service of the gods may be established, and that their shrines may be built. 9. I want to artfully change the ways of the gods: 10. Worshipped together they shall be, and divided into two parts. 11. Ea answered by speaking a word to him, 12. and made his remarks concerning the rest of the gods. 13. Let one of their brothers be delivered. 14. Let him die, that men may be created. 15. Let the assembly of the great gods decide, 16. and let the guilty one be handed over, 17. that they may be vindicated. 18. Let Marduk assemble the great gods, 19. to obey his commands with kind instructions. 20. When he spoke, the gods paid attention to him; 21. the king spoke a word to the Anunnaki: 22. your former oath was really reliable, therefore tell me the sacred truth: 23. who was it that incited to war, 24. who caused Tiamat to revolt and set the battle in motion? 25. He shall be delivered up who incited to war, 26. that I may inflict his punishment, but you may sit in peace. 27. The Igigi, the great gods, answered him, 28. the Lugaldimmerankia, the counselor of the gods, their lord: 29. it is Kingu who instigated the war, 30. who caused Tiamat to revolt and set the battle in motion. 31. they bound him and held him before Ea, 32. they punished him by cutting his blood vessels. 33. From his blood he created mankind, (From Kingu mankind is created). 34. Laid upon it (mankind) the service for the gods, to facilitate the gods. 35. After the wise Ea had created mankind. (But now Ea is supposed to have created mankind??). 36. and had imposed on it the service for the gods, 37. a work which is impossible to comprehend, 38. created with the skill of Marduk and by Nudimmud,(Nudimmud helps to create the humans.) 39. King Marduk divided the gods into two groups, 40. all Anunnaki in an upper and a lower group. 41. He appointed 300 gods in the sky to guard the instructions of Anus 42. and appointed them as guards. 43. Next he regulated the design of the underworld (earth?). 44. in heaven and underworld he let guard now 600 gods. (300 slave drivers on the earth ??). 45. After he regulated all instructions 46. and had assigned to the Anunnaki of heaven and underworld the incomes, 47. the Anunnaki opened their mouths 48. and spoke to Marduk, their Lord. 49. Now, lord, since you have given our freedom, 50. what favor can we do for you? 51. Let us make a sanctuary whose name is well known: 52. your chamber will be our resting place, where we can rest. 53. Let us make a sanctuary, and in it a pedestal, 54. wherein we may rest when we finish. 55. When Marduk heard this 56. he shone as brightly as the bright day: 57. build Babylon, the task you have sought. 58. Let bricks be formed for it and build the sanctuary! 59. the Anunnaki swung the hoe.
The Annunaki were thus also humans, otherwise it would be nonsensical to write in table 6, line 59 that they swung the hoe. The mankind had been created to serve the gods.
The mankind is supposed to have originated from the genetic bases of the war-mongering god Kingu. That can occur only to a complete idiot to want to create then servants from the genetic bases of a rebel. There takes then nobody more miracle why we lead people so many wars among themselves.
29 Kingu is the one who instigated the war, ...
32. They punished him by cutting his blood vessels.
33. From his blood he created mankind, (From Kingu mankind is created.
34. Put it (mankind) the service for the gods, to facilitate the gods.
Man should serve and behave well.
At this point, one must ask oneself whether the gods wanted this or whether it was added later by the religious side.
The 6th tablet continues with:
35. After the wise Ea had created mankind.
36. And imposed on it the service for the gods,
37. a work that is impossible to comprehend,
Here it is revealed to one that the gods had to have a tremendous, genetic knowledge.
The sentence: "a work that is impossible to comprehend" points to it.
Otherwise one would not have had to clone a human being several times. But the tree of the knowledge from the Bible/Thora and Enoch comes to my mind, where the knowledge from the primeval time is described and nobody is allowed to know.
From a warlike God, the Annunaki or the Lord created their servants. Were they not in their right mind? If one already wants to create a servant, then please from a calm person. That was probably the grossest mistake of all times, which the old gods (Annunaki) made.