10.2021 / 4.12.2022
Eve was an intelligent and independent woman. She picked the "fruit" from the tree of knowledge of her own free will. But if you read the ancient texts correctly, the fruit was not an apple. The serpent was not present either.
Genesis chapter 2
16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Thou shalt eat of every tree of the garden;
17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil thou shalt not eat: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
The tree of knowledge must have been something instructive. It held knowledge that Adam and Eve were not allowed to know.
This is also in accordance with the Book of Enoch. The Lord does not want people to learn this knowledge. It seems that people should multiply "naked" and "ignorant".
Maybe the writer of the Book of Enoch means by "naked" simply "ignorant". Under circumstances this "naked" also means "have-less". I.e. the person may possess nothing.
Genesis chapter 3
Eve seemed to be curious and wanted to "know". She doesn't just cheekily take a fruit down from the tree, but wants to know what's going on. In this day and age, one can only agree with her.
Well done Eva!
We must also know that Eve took the fruit of her own free will, without being tempted or provoked by anyone else or anything. Eve did it absolutely of her own free will.
Nowhere can you read that someone or something induced them to do so..
6 And the woman saw that of the tree it was good to eat, and that it was pleasant to the sight, and that it was a goodly tree, because it made wise: and she took of the fruit, and did eat, and gave to her husband also, and he did eat.
7 Then both their eyes were opened, and they perceived that they were naked; and they plaited fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.
Now the " knowledge " emerges. The realization of the
Hygiene Privacy Shame Dress braiding
and much more.
As already indicated before, "naked" could also mean "ignorant" or "have-less". A perfect translation of the old texts is not possible.
In chapter 3 of Genesis, Adam and Eve can suddenly weave fig leaves together and create aprons. So the tree of knowledge must have been something very instructive that was spreading knowledge.
The Book of Henoch - Chapter 8
In this chapter we guess that the earthlings did not know anything yet and that the Lord did not want them to come to knowledge. For this reason, The Fallen Angels fell into disfavor. Because they spread "knowledge" on earth.
1 And Azazel taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tinctures.
2 And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways.
3 Semjaza taught enchantments, and root-cuttings,
Armaros the resolving of enchantments,
Baraqijal taught astrology,
Kokabel the constellations,
Ezeqeel the knowledge of the clouds,
Araqiel the signs of the earth,
Shamsiel the signs of the sun, and
Sariel the course of the moon.
The Fallen Angels take care of humans and teach them various things. Even the making of weapons.
The angels teach people the simple medicine from herbs and even writing. Astronomy and astrology were also there.
It stands out that Azazel must have been quite a knowledgeable angel. For he taught not only weapon making but also the art of makeup and jewelry making.
This must have pissed off this prudish "God".
"God" wanted to have servants, after all. Even better slaves and now these slaves had weapons. Damn it! Will the Lord have exclaimed.
In Enoch, chap. 8, point 3 it becomes clear that "conjurations" is the wrong translation. Probably it should mean "to make plans" or "analytical thinking" or even "to organize".
The human being as an ignoramus
The context of chapters 8 and 9 of the Book of Enoch roughly coincide with the Tree of Knowledge of Genesis, in the Bible/Torah.
In other words, people were not allowed to be instructed. The Lord wanted naked ignoramuses on earth, not scientists.
People should serve and believe and deliver what they produce to the Lord.
On the other hand, the Book of Enoch reveals to us that the guardians of heaven could easily reproduce with the daughters of the earth. So they were mammals from the same genus as man, with matching DNA.
In the Book of Moses, in the Bible/Torah, it becomes clear how man had to serve. Moses had to wipe out whole cities, kill women and children. The so captured metals Moses had to deliver to the Lord. So a lord who urgently needed metals.
Thereby one realizes that man was not allowed to know what God wanted to do with these metals. I could not find that out.
But on the other hand,
Why did the gods think it would be better to leave people in ignorance? Were the gods not capable of guiding people on earth?
Educated people could certainly have collected even more materials. They could have helped the gods more widely.
Enuma Elisch (sumerian)
Also in the Sumerian tablets we find again the creation of man. Also here the gods sit in the heavens and not in the trees.
The tablets of the Enuma Elish differ from the Book of Enoch in that a pre-existing population on earth is not described.
But in other Sumerian tablets, like the Nippur Tablet, which reproduces an almost identical Flood, as it is described in the Bible/Torah.
Enuma Elish - Tablet 6
1. When Marduk heard the word of the gods, 2. His heart prompted him and he devised a cunning plan. 3. He opened his mouth and unto Ea he spake 4. That which he had conceived in his heart he imparted unto him: 5. I want to bring blood together and form bones, (Marduk wants to create humans) 6. I want to bring into being the lullu, whose name shall be " human being ". (Lullu = humang being) 7. I want to create the Lullu human being, 8. That the service of the gods may be established, and that their shrines may be built. 9. I want to artfully change the ways of the gods: 10. Worshipped together they shall be, and divided into two parts. 11. Ea answered by speaking a word to him, 12. and made his remarks concerning the rest of the gods. 13. Let one of their brothers be delivered. 14. Let him die, that men may be created. 15. Let the assembly of the great gods decide, 16. and let the guilty one be handed over, 17. that they may be vindicated. 18. Let Marduk assemble the great gods, 19. to obey his commands with kind instructions. 20. When he spoke, the gods paid attention to him; 21. the king spoke a word to the Anunnaki: 22. your former oath was really reliable, therefore tell me the sacred truth: 23. who was it that incited to war, 24. who caused Tiamat to revolt and set the battle in motion? 25. He shall be delivered up who incited to war, 26. that I may inflict his punishment, but you may sit in peace. 27. The Igigi, the great gods, answered him, 28. the Lugaldimmerankia, the counselor of the gods, their lord: 29. it is Kingu who instigated the war, 30. who caused Tiamat to revolt and set the battle in motion. 31. they bound him and held him before Ea, 32. they punished him by cutting his blood vessels. 33. From his blood he created mankind, (From Kingu mankind is created). 34. Laid upon it (mankind) the service for the gods, to facilitate the gods. 35. After the wise Ea had created mankind. (But now Ea is supposed to have created mankind??). 36. and had imposed on it the service for the gods, 37. a work which is impossible to comprehend, 38. created with the skill of Marduk and by Nudimmud,(Nudimmud helps to create the humans.) 39. King Marduk divided the gods into two groups, 40. all Anunnaki in an upper and a lower group. 41. He appointed 300 gods in the sky to guard the instructions of Anus 42. and appointed them as guards. 43. Next he regulated the design of the underworld (earth?). 44. in heaven and underworld he let guard now 600 gods. (300 slave drivers on the earth ??). 45. After he regulated all instructions 46. and had assigned to the Anunnaki of heaven and underworld the incomes, 47. the Anunnaki opened their mouths 48. and spoke to Marduk, their Lord. 49. Now, lord, since you have given our freedom, 50. what favor can we do for you? 51. Let us make a sanctuary whose name is well known: 52. your chamber will be our resting place, where we can rest. 53. Let us make a sanctuary, and in it a pedestal, 54. wherein we may rest when we finish. 55. When Marduk heard this 56. he shone as brightly as the bright day: 57. build Babylon, the task you have sought. 58. Let bricks be formed for it and build the sanctuary! 59. the Anunnaki swung the hoe.
The Annunaki were thus also humans, otherwise it would be nonsensical to write in table 6, line 59 that they swung the hoe. The mankind had been created to serve the gods.
The mankind is supposed to have originated from the genetic bases of the war-mongering god Kingu. That can occur only to a complete idiot to want to create then servants from the genetic bases of a rebel. There takes then nobody more miracle why we lead people so many wars among themselves.
29 Kingu is the one who instigated the war, ...
32. They punished him by cutting his blood vessels.
33. From his blood he created mankind, (From Kingu mankind is created.
34. Put it (mankind) the service for the gods, to facilitate the gods.
Man should serve and behave well.
At this point, one must ask oneself whether the gods wanted this or whether it was added later by the religious side.
The 6th tablet continues with:
35. After the wise Ea had created mankind.
36. And imposed on it the service for the gods,
37. a work that is impossible to comprehend,
Here it is revealed to one that the gods had to have a tremendous, genetic knowledge.
The sentence: "a work that is impossible to comprehend" points to it.
Otherwise one would not have had to clone a human being several times. But the tree of the knowledge from the Bible/Thora and Enoch comes to my mind, where the knowledge from the primeval time is described and nobody is allowed to know.
From a warlike God, the Annunaki or the Lord created their servants. Were they not in their right mind? If one already wants to create a servant, then please from a calm person. That was probably the grossest mistake of all times, which the old gods (Annunaki) made.